IT Recruiter - Up To 800$
Collect and analyze hiring demands: work with Hiring Manager to finalize the demands & JDs as well as fulfillment timeline.
- Implement & develop recruiting strategies to build a strong network of technical & non-technical candidates; organize, maintain and update candidate databases.
- Make relevant reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Organize events: Internal communications events such as team bonding, team building and other sharing activities; Employer branding activities via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook...)
- Be in collaboration with line managers, create and maintain a conducive working environment where staff enjoy wellbeing as well as are highly motivated to make valuable contribution to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree.
- At least 01 years of experience in Recruitment (Having experience in recruitment in the IT field is a plus).
- Personalities: Sociable, eager & dynamic.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary. Having knowledge in branding, designing, using photoshop … is big plus.
- Well-organized work style including sound process management skills.
- Good command of English is big plus.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Salary up to 800$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
- Performance Review 2 times per year with from 50% to 80% salary increase.
- 13th month salary bonus: 1 month salary.
- Make-up allowance for girls 1,000,000 VND/month.
- Up to 1 month salary bonus for company's birthday celebration.
- Be issued with a health insurance card designed specifically for TDTers (Health insurance card AON)
- For employees at Manager level and above, there is a separate benefit package.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
As a member of TDT, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself at 2-3 times faster than the common ground:
- Get exposed to Fintech projects
- Working with BOD and seniors in the field of human resources
- To hone knowledge and skills about human resources through internal and external courses
- Working in an international environment: Working with partners from many different countries
- Participating in a long-term training program for Core-team according to the development orientation of each individual.
- Have the opportunity to advance to higher positions such as: HRM, HRBP...
- The office is designed in the style of Co-working, with many entertainment facilities such as: coffee machine, treadmill, ping pong table...; dining area with free food and drinks; Hot and cold bathroom, washing machine.
- Equipped with modern equipment such as high configuration Laptop, Macbook...
- Be able to join hobby clubs such as football club, running club, happy stock trading club / forex / crypto, game tournaments...
- 100% support for company trips: Summer Holiday, Year End Party
- Receive gifts, participate in events on the occasions of June 1, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8, October 20, Christmas, Company birthday
- Working hour: 08h30 - 17h30, From Monday to Friday.
- Head office: 5th Floor, PVI Tower, No.1 Pham Van Bach, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.