Senior General Accountant (IT Company)
- Ensure all transactions are accurately and completely recorded within committed timeline.
- Ensure filing supported documents for all transactions as company accounting policy. Be required to recognize risk of data and reports to Managers and BOD for solution.
- Reconcile & issue invoices to collect account receivable
- Report outstanding receivables to Managers and BOD on weekly basis
- Provide Cash flow report on weekly, prepare Sales Report on monthly
- Proactively advise Managers and BOD on the company's finance situation & propose action plans
- Support in preparing and revising budgeting and planning periodically
- Verify tax reports (VAT, CIT and PIT). Ensure tax report are prepared and sent correctly and timely, invoices issued with correct information and data
- Ensure Internal reports are prepares correctly and sent timely. Provide explanations for all transactions and data to Managers and BOD. Advise of risks of data and reports to Managers and BOD for solution.
- Other tasks as required by Managers or BOD
WHAT WE NEED:
- Degree qualified in Finance or Accounting from Academy of Finance, National Economics University, Banking Academy of Vietnam
- At least 03 year experience in Accounting
- Female (From 1990 to 1997)
- Good communication in English at work
- Good logic thinking
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Trustful person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-task, detail-oriented, highly focus, open-minded and well analytical
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel, strong accounting software (FAST).
- Experience working in an IT company is an advantage.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Salary up to 800$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
- Performance Review 2 times per year
- 13th month salary bonus: 1 month salary.
- Up to 1 month salary bonus for company's birthday celebration.
- Project bonus.
- Be issued with a health insurance card designed specifically for TDTers (Health insurance card AON)
- For employees at Manager level and above, there is a separate benefit package.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
As a member of TDT, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself at 2-3 times faster than the common ground:
- Get exposed to Fintech projects
- Working with BOD and seniors in the field of human resources
- To hone knowledge and skills about human resources through internal and external courses
- Working in an international environment: Working with partners from many different countries
- Participating in a long-term training program for Core-team according to the development orientation of each individual.
- Have the opportunity to advance to higher positions such as: Managers/ Chief Accountant...
- The office is designed in the style of Co-working, with many entertainment facilities such as: coffee machine, treadmill, ping pong table...; dining area with free food and drinks; Hot and cold bathroom, washing machine.
- Equipped with modern equipment such as high configuration Laptop, Macbook...
- Be able to join hobby clubs such as football club, running club, happy stock trading club / forex / crypto, game tournaments...
- 100% support for company trips: Summer Holiday, Year End Party
- Receive gifts, participate in events on the occasions of June 1, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8, October 20, Christmas, Company birthday
- Working hour: 08h30 - 17h30, From Monday to Friday.
- Head office: 48B - Keangnam, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Van Thanh Space: Tower A - Song Da Building, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi"