TDT Asia was founded with the vision of delivering innovative financial information system and software for the South East Asian market. Our team consists of young and enthusiastic software engineers who have familiarized themselves with sufficient skills and insights through large-scale Fintech projects across the Japanese, Singaporean and South East Asian markets. We are looking to find a passionate and competent project manager to fill the position in our progressing and future Fintech projects. This is a great opportunity for us to join forces to work on extensive and challenging Fintech projects where your skills and knowledge will be brought into play. If you feel like you want to take up the challenge, feel free to send in your application as we would love to discuss this matter further.
- Involve developing and maintain Fintech platform (FX, Securities, EWallet, Cryptocurrency, ...)
- Be the Project Delivery Manager for Technology Projects responsible for the product
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product components
- Attend technical requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders and being able to translate these requirements into development plans and schedules
- Responsible for directly liaising with project partners and customers to scope requirements on product customization related to the specific project
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Others Tasks are assigned by BOD
YOUR SKILL& EXPERIENCE
- Having background in IT field
- At least 3 years experience in Software, previous working experience as a Project Manager for at least 1 year
- Proven software development project management experience using industry standard practices and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of full project lifecycle
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Fantastic organizational, time management & customer relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Salary up to 2000$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
- 13th++ month salary per year.
- Project bonus every month with unlimited amount based on your contribution.
- Performance Review every year with from 50% to 80% salary increase.
- Premium Healthcare Program #CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
- Go together with top-of-mind people and team.
- Improve yourself through big projects, using new trendy technologies. Self-growth speed is 2-3 times more than other IT companies in Vietnam.
- Participate in internal and external workshops. Research new technologies, such as: AI, Machine Learning, AR, VR, IoT...
- Morning talk every Monday.
- Annual big company trips (Summer Holiday, Year End Party...) at many famous resorts in Vietnam.
- Monthly Team building at luxury resorts around Hanoi.
- Happy hour on every Wednesday.
- Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn...).
- Weekly Technical Sharing Seminar.
- Sport club (Running, football, swimming, game player...)
- Language Club (Japanese, English)
- Enjoy working at creative and full convenient workspace with relax room, pantry (free food, snack, soft drink, beer, coffee auto maker...), bathroom, hanging garden with wonderful street view... make your working space be like home.
- Working hour: 08h30 - 17h30, From Monday to Friday.